Vitaloop Defender filter
Vitaloop Defender is developed to handle water in urban and outdoor environments and tropical areas where viruses may occur. Vitaloop Defender filtrates and purifies typical contaminants everywhere.
This is a package that contains one filter.
The Vitaloop Defender filter profile:
- Mesh filter in our inlet for water. This is to remove larger particles and to protect the primary filter.
- Microfilter with 99,9999% efficiency on Bacteria (Escherichia coli and Salmonella typhi). Protozoa (Giardia lamblia and Cryptosporidium). Parasites (Roundworms and similar)
- Halogen purification with 99,999% efficiency on Viruses (Rotavirus, Norovirus, Hepatitis A)
- Activated Carbon filter: Absorbes chemicals (Chlorine, Benzene, and other VOC) and Heavy metals (Lead, arsenic, mercury, and copper). Microplastic and forever chemicals (PFAS). Improves taste, color, and odor.
- Graphene layer filter: Improves efficiency on Activated carbon filter and builds anti-antibacterial protection.
All components of Vitaloop are BPA FREE and are FDA approved. All materials in contact with mouth or water are Food Grade Materials. The NanoFlow™ filter is tested combined by independent labs and meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI. The Membrane Microfilter pore size – 0.2 micron meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards. Combined, they meet the NSF/ANSI 42, 53 & 401 standards.